CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 29, 2009

5 Things Tag

5 things tag-
5 things I was doing five years ago
Living in Kentucky
Working at the biggest horse vet clinic in the U.S. in the pharmacy (yes a horse pharmacy)
Celebrating my 1 year anniversary
Living in a tiny studio apartment with my new hubby
Learning to drive in a big, big city

5 things on my to do list today:
Call my visiting teaching ladies (hehe, end of the month)
Spring clean my house
Pay bills
Pack for Nebraska
Do laundry

5 What I would do with a million dollars?
Buy a house
Buy another vehicle so Clint had something to drive
Put most of it away, especially for the kids
Take Riley to California for therapy every month
Go on a cruise with my hubby

5 places I have lived:
Springville, Utah
Ely, Nevada
Gooding, Idaho
Lexington, Kentucky
Jerome, Idaho

5 Jobs I have had:
McDonalds
Western Watts
The Peaks Ice Arena
Dental Assistant
Worked in the horse Pharmacy

5 Things I want to be doing in 5 years:
Being a nurse hopefully
Watching my son walk
Building a house
Be mostly debt free
Possibly having another baby (don't get too excited, I said possibly)


5 people I tag
Dallas
Koren
Lucinda
Claire
Jodi

2 comments:

Kanalu, Eva, and Naia said...

You shouldn't tease Riley for riding the short yellow bus...that's not very nice. Anyway, I always liked it when i was young. The cool helmet that they give you was always my favorite part.

Kanalu

Brian and Jodi Brown said...

Okay, go read mine....
Love you guys.