CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 13, 2009

Riley's Humor & Haley's Pooh Obsession

Ever since Haley got this play kitchen for Christmas Riley thinks it is really funny to go over and pull all of the play food out of it. He does it every day! Lately he has started putting the bucket on his head after he scatters the food all around and he sits there and giggles. It is the funniest thing in the world. He must like the way it sounds because he keeps doing it. It has been so cute to see his humor lately. He has developed a cute little personality and has been socially laughing when other people laugh which he never use to do. We love it! Now on to Haley. She is obsessed (and I am being completely literal) with Winnie the Pooh. If I would let her, she would sit in that chair all day and watch it. We have cut down to an hour in the morning so that mommy can get some school work done and then she can watch a movie in the afternoon after she wakes up from her nap. The rest of the time it is off and the rest of the time she cries for it. I don't know what to do with her! If I try to put any other movie on she cries, if I try to let Riley watch Little Einsteins she cries. It is a circus! Luckily, I have a sister who is somewhat more obsessed with Winnie the Pooh and we have borrowed every movie she owns so that we can switch it up a little. If I never see another Winnie the Pooh movie again in my life it would make me extremely happy. I love my kids!




1 comment:

Steffanie said...

Riley is so dang cute! I can't stop laughing thinking about him! I hope you have that on video too! What a ham! Is he figuring out the green pony yet? You might need to change Haley's middle name to Danielle. Tell he pooh only belongs in the potty! JK! (I had to put some Damon humor in there)