CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Our life lately

I know I have been a slacker but things have been pretty crazy around here. I am working really hard on my schooling right now so that I can get done by April. It would be nice to get a job before the summer hits and we are trying to buy a house. I had my birthday and also Clint and I's six year anniversary in February. He got me a dresser for my birthday and night tables for our anniversary. He put them together and the kids were a great help (or hinder)! The finished products looked very nice though and it has been awesome to have a dresser instead of plastic drawers to put my clothes in. He also gave me a dozen beautiful roses for Valentines Day which is also our anniversary for those of you that don't know. The picture of Haley and I at the piano was just so cute I had to add that one on. She has been really into the piano lately. Mostly she just wants to bang on it. This was our month of February!




1 comment:

BiLlY, sAm, AnD bOyS!!! said...

happy belated anniversary and birthday!!!