CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 5, 2009

Riley's First Day of School!


Riley had his first day of preschool today! He started in Sunbeams yesterday at church too. Clint and I got up and took him this morning and then we came home and Haley and I spent the morning together just the two of us and then Riley rode the bus home! I didn't get any pictures of him on the bus though but I will. I started to take a cute picture of Haley looking out the window waiting for Riley to come home but the bus pulled up just as I was going to take it. He is going to go to school on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday. We are so excited for this new part of his life!

2 comments:

BiLlY, sAm, AnD bOyS!!! said...

he is getting to be such a big boy!!!

Steffanie said...

Yea Riley!! I hope he just LOVES it! I know it's only a couple of hours, but try to enjoy the time with Haley.