CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 5, 2009

Haley Rae

On December 14Th I went on a little vacation with my mom to help move my sister-in-law and her kids to my brother. I didn't take the kids because we were going to be driving in the car a lot and it would have been a nightmare with the kids with me. It just so happened that Clint was off work for a few weeks (six) and so he got to keep the kids at home while I went without them! I have never left them for this long before so it was a new experience for me. It consisted of me calling three or four times a day making sure they were still alive and that the house hadn't burnt down or something. Actually they did really awesome and Clint had a really good time with them. These pictures were taken while I was gone. Haley has decided that her new favorite place to park it and watch TV is in the toy basket. It was really funny to come home and find these pictures on the camera. She is such a cutie!

No comments: