CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Carving Pumpkins

So I have been slacking on the posting but for good reason. I am now in Medical Transcriptionist training so that is taking up a lot of my free time. And if Clint walks in and sees me messing around on the computer when I am supposed to be doing homework he gets after me. I am so far behind!! We carved pumpkins and that was back when Clint was still in training and gone all of the time but he was home for the weekend before Halloween so we did them then so that he could join in the fun. The kids had a good time, eating the pumpkins mostly but they also had fun watching mommy almost throw her pumpkin across the porch because it took me like an hour to carve mine. The finished results were very nice looking though. Yeah for pumpkins!

No comments: