CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 14, 2008

My new blog



Well, this is my second blog, if myspace counts, so we will see if I can figure this one out. Myspace seems a little bit easier from the looks of things but I am pretty computer savy (at least I think so). Not really much is happening in our family. Clint is out of town for this week. He went up to the cold northern region of the state. But I have heard that it is beautiful country up there so he will like it. The kids are being crazy without their dad of course but what can I do? Riley had Occupational Therapy and Pool Therapy today which makes us get home pretty late. Haley I just noticed is getting her first tooth, bottom left. Its about time! She is only 10 months old. We were wondering if she was going to have to gum everything when she got to eat the real stuff. I am just playing mom and doing my everyday OCD routine. What can I say? I am a sucker for a good routine. So are my kids though. Well, I will try to get some pictures up tonight after the little ones are asleep so my page is not so boring. I may have to refer to Damon's instructions on how to do that though.

3 comments:

Meghan said...

I can't believe how big those kids are!!! What little cuties you have. I can't wait to see them.

Remember you are not "just" a mom. Being a mom requires some serious talent and devotion and patience. Much more than any other job in the world and you get a much better reward, look at those kids, who could ask for anything better.
Love ya Rach!

Steffanie said...

OK now I'm going to have to try this blog thing. The kids are so dang cute!

Steffanie said...

Oh! I forgot to tell you to tell Clint he looks like a stud with his gun and all. Watch out for poachers!