CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Horse Riding Family




Well since it was like 80 degrees here on this past Sunday we decided to head to Grandma and Grandpa Rogers to ride horses. Riley absolutely loves to ride and would stay on there all day if we let him. Daddy is in the process of trying to find someone to help build Riley a special saddle so he can ride the horse all by himself. He will love it. This was the first time that we had Haley up on the horse. She hasn't ridden around with anyone yet but she didn't seem like she was very afraid. I told Clint that we have daredevil kids. It will be interesting to see what they are like when their older. And yes, I did ride this time! I don't usually but I decided to try and get over my fear and I rode for a long time actually. I even let the horse gallop a little. But trust me, I was feeling it on Monday. I don't think people realize that it is very exhausting to ride a horse. It looks easy, but trust me, it's not. Then there is Clint of course that is riding his two new colts and gets bucked off occasionally. But he doesn't care. (How did he get straight A's is the question). It was a really fun day though.

2 comments:

Steffanie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Steffanie said...

You can tell that Riley loves the horses and Haley looks too cute up there on that big horse!