CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 22, 2010

Slacker

I know I am the biggest slacker ever when it comes to my blog. A lot has happened in the last few months. I was sick the whole month of December which was a bummer for Christmas stuff. I have lots of pictures but I have decided I am going to start fresh from here and just post stuff that is happening now. The most exciting news that we have is WE ARE GOING TO HAVE A BABY!! I am due October 13 and we are really excited for number 3! I promise I am going to be better about posting on my blog from now on!

5 comments:

Juniel Bingham said...

Hey my birthday is October 13th!! Its a good day! Congratulations!!

Jenn said...

Congrats you guys!!! I'm so excited for you to add to your family!

Alison Hixson said...

Yay, how exciting! Congratulations to you and your family! Maybe you'll be late and have the baby on the 16th! The best day of the whole year!! ;)

Candria said...

Congrats!! Good excuse to not be blogging! We sure miss you guys!

BiLlY, sAm, AnD bOyS!!! said...

CoNgRaTuLaTiOnS!!!!!! I am so happy for you and your family and baby #3! That's so fun! Can't wait to keep updated with your blog! :)