CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Haley's saddle

Clint and his dad went to Pendelton, Oregon this year for the Pendelton round up and Clint came home with this new kids saddle from there. We put it on Charlie so Haley could try it out and it works perfectly! We just need to get her to ride by herself holding the reins now. Clint thinks we need to get a pony for her to learn to ride on. We'll see. I'm not sure I am all the way comfortable with my two year old learning to ride by herself yet anyway!



1 comment:

Candria said...

OH, my kids would be in heaven at your house!! How is the house? Are you feeling settled? We miss you guys! Little Donna still runs for the chair on the end in primary and when we mark the roll, she always says, "Where's Riley?" You took her little boyfriend away! Cool chair! Give him a squeeze for me!