CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 27, 2009

Pajama flashback

If any of you know me you will know that my kids have a million pajamas. Whenever I talk to my mom and tell her I went shopping she always says, "You better not have bought any more pajamas!" Sadly, it is my weakness. My kids have a different pair of pajamas on every night. Well, while we were shopping at Old Navy last week I came across some very familiar pajamas. Take a look. Riley's say "Handsome just like daddy" and Haley's say " Sassy just like mommy".




6 comments:

Steffanie said...

You could probably clothe a third world country with your PJ's! OH! I guess I won't harass you too much because you've seen my kids clothes too! I guess as long as we keep passing them around it's not so bad!

BiLlY, sAm, AnD bOyS!!! said...

that is just too cute!!!!

Brian and Jodi Brown said...

Your kids have looks on they're faces like "whats the big deal mom..."

miss you guys tons!

The MacArthurs said...

Totally worth the 400th pair of PJ's. The pictures are awesome...they need to go in thier baby books.

Alayna said...

I am so glad you left a comment now I know where your blog is!!!! Happy day for me!

Candria said...

Hi Rachael! Thanks for the comment. Very cute blog! Last night was too much fun. Definitely need a repeat of that!