CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Rogers Family Reunion

Okay so I realize it has been forever since I have posted anything on my blog but we finally got into our own house and I can work things out a lot better on my own computer so I have a lot of catching up to do! We'll start with the Rogers family reunion which was the first week of June this year. We went to Nat-soo-pah which is a hot springs and camping area. It was freezing cold that week! We still had a lot of fun though. We went swimming and to Nazzkart which is a place with race cars, rock climbing, batting cages, and all of that fun stuff. We also went bowling and went and saw Prince Caspian. It was a very fun week. This is grandpa Rogers with the two girl grandchildren in the family, Chelease and Haley Rae.
Here is daddy and Riley in their Rogers family reunion shirts that they made.
Here is Clint rock climbing. He was telling me to hurry up so that he could come back down!
Here is Vona in her hair net that went under the helmets for the car racing. She looks funny!
Here is Riley rock climbing. What a big boy!

1 comment:

Steffanie said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun!